Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Gorrila WIP
















As I suggested I got ride of the front legs and redesigned them.. This is closer to what I was hoping for. Just starting texturing. For some reason I like yellow on this guy.. Hmmm??



Unwrapped


















I Finally Got this guy all unwrapped and as you can see this is a horribhle color scheme.. I just wanted to throw on some random colors so I could easly ID the parts on the UV map. (Aside from actually labeling things)
I thought of a great idea for his front legs I'd like to do, but time is running short so it may just come in as an after thought near the end of his texturing. We will see, But the would in some cases resemble his rear legs but the fingures would be extending threw the tube structure.
or awhile..

















Yeah, I know its a little UGLY.. But I just got it unwrapped and havent optimized it yet nor have I posted any updates on here for a long time.

















Ambiant Occlusion with the start of some textures!

1 comments:

Aramiz said...

i like yellow man,,,,looks cool

maraton de smallville temporada 8 aki great blog.

Post a Comment